Music cuts out half awy

Hi, I've been trying everything to get spotify to play the full song of My body is a cage by Arcade fire however it always just plays to 2:13 mintue mark when in face the song is 4:47 mins long.  Can you plese fix this issue as this is one of my favoruite songs.

link to song is below

https://open.spotify.com/track/66z0olTFJXbrBvbrsOGEsu

0 Likes
Comments
Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Zoe69, thanks for reporting!

We played the song and it went through for the whole 4:47 minutes. Can you let us know if this is happening on different devices? 

We'll see what we can suggest.

MaryC1
Spotify Legend

Hey @Zoe69,

We haven't heard from you in a while. Can you let us know if you're still experiencing the same issue with this song?

We'll keep an eye over here.

Jim
Spotify Legend

Hey @Zoe69.

Thanks for the heads up. Have you been able to check out @Alejandro_C's advice? 

We'll keep this thread open for now. Let us know how you get on 🙂

Jim

Jim
Spotify Legend

MaryC1
Spotify Legend

Hey @Zoe69!

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if the issue persists.
MaryC1
Spotify Legend

cyberbully
Casual Listener

This happens ot me too no matter whan song I play. It doesn't just stop, sometimes it stops, sometimes it changes song. Doesn't matter what playlist or song or whatever. I've only notices this on my PC but I rarely use the app so I can't say it never happens there. 

Zoe69
Casual Listener

No sadly the song still cuts out

AllyMarchwicki

This also happens evertime I play Papercuts (feat. Vera Blue) by Illy, Vera Blue. It stops playing 2/3 into the song and says Spotify can not play this song. It then freezes up Spotify for a period of time.

Related Issues