Music deleted

Hi! I had lots of songs saved among my music (I'm not a Premium user) and now when I go to my music most of those songs are gone, but if I go to the album where the songs came from the album is marked as "saved" but the songs still aren't in my music.

Hey @runningeleven!

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if you need extra help.

Have a great day 🙂 
0 Likes
Comments
Sophia
Roadie

Hey @runningeleven!

Thanks for getting in touch with the Spotify Community. We'd like to help.

Can you let us know what device, operating system, and Spotify version you’re rocking? Also, have all of the Artists you follow dissappeared?

We'll look into this and see what we can suggest 🙂

Sophia, 

Sophia
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Hey @runningeleven!

We'd like to know if you're still having this issue with your saved songs on the app.

Get back to us with the info requested by @Sophia whenever you can. 

runningeleven
Casual Listener

Hi! Sorry for the delay, I use Spotify on my phone, I have Android 4.4.2 and Spotify 7.2.0

Yes, it's mainly the music from artists I follow that disappeared, it's quite hard to remember all the songs that I had tbh

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Thanks for all the info!

This change is part of a test we're currently running in order to streamline your collection. You will now only see the artists you explicitly choose to follow instead of every artist whose music you’ve saved. A saved album will only be shown under the Albums section instead of all the tracks also appearing in the Songs section, and the individual songs you save will only be shown in the Songs section.

The team running this test are very interested in feedback, and we will pass all of your thoughts along to them. 

MonicaM_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @runningeleven!

It seems we didn't receive a reply. We're setting this as "Closed" in the meantime. 

Feel free to give us a shout if you need extra help.

Have a great day 🙂 

Related Issues