Music just wont play anymore.

For a couple of months now, somtimes out of the blue when i try to skip a song spofity goes off on one and goes through every song on that playlist about 100 times, and then lands on a ramadom song. Sometimes when this happens i get stuck on the song im listening to, cant skip it, cant play anyother song on my spotify, so i then have to restart spotify about 5 times untill it works again. I've re-installed it loads of times and it fixes nothing, but just now I installed it again and i can now not even play music, when i choose a song, it doesnt start playing, it doesnt even pop up at the bottom.

Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day,

Comments
Melody
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble!

We know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, let's try another quick reinstall, double-checking you're using the steps here.

If you're still having trouble, could you let us know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system that you're running?
Also, does this happen on more than one device?

We'll see what we can suggest.

Thanks,

/M

Aimee_T
Status changed to: Closed

Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn’t receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day,