Navigation sidebar missing on the Account page for Premium Duo and Family subscribers

We're receiving reports from users that the side panel in the Account overview page is missing for their Premium for Family and Duo Plans. It's also reported that this occurs both for owner and member accounts. A blank side-bar is showing for these accounts. 

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Comments
DavyReitsma

Hi there, I have a Family acount. But i cant add other people. In my Acount page is the left side not visibel. 

Problem.png
1nj-k_754bvul

The area to download or see the receipts has disappeared.  I can't find anywhere to download my receipt.  Please help!

Heat_pl

Plan

Premium Family

Country

Poland

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My account information is not full. There is no sidebar in account section, and I cannot access all account options. Apps on phone and pc are working ok, but I cannot invite other family members becasue I do not have access to all options in my account. I've tried clearing history/cookies private window, different browser. My picture is visible in app but not in browser.

I recently disconnected my account from facebook and changed login type.

Regards,

Bartosz.

crockpotveggies

Also experiencing this issue. Family member I invited is also getting a "address does not match" error. This appears to be a reintroduction of an old bug.

crockpotveggies

Screenshot of "address does not match" error. It looks like all features of the family plan are unavailable to me._Resized_Screenshot_20220119-134534_Samsung Internet.jpeg.jpeg

Kiril
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

Meanwhile, it's well worth trying to open your accounts using an incognito window on your preferred browser, to get rid of any cached files that might be causing troubles. See if this will make any difference.

If you’re still experiencing this issue, make sure to click +VOTE and Subscribe to the thread to be notified of any developments.

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

Novy
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! 

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Related Issues