New Music Friday Christian playlist definitely does not stay Christian

Hi Spotify!

I've tried listening to the New Music Friday Christian playlist for a few weeks now.  Each time, about 3 songs in, I get struck with a song that is definitely not Christian.  Once, it was a rap song that just said "Money" over and over, and it turned out the artist had a biblical name (I think Elijah).  Now, it's a screamo metal song called "Trust Issues" by an artist called Oceans Above.  Makes sense sinse Oceans is such a popular Christian song.    

I get why your algorithm is throwing these in, but I'm listening to Christian radio for a reason!  We are your sensitive listeners.  Wanted to say something in case all the other Christians this happens to are too nice to say anything 🙂  Please let me know if this playlist ever gets safe for listening to comfortably!

Hey @nbailey1! Thanks for letting me know about this.

That's not cool. I've passed on your feedback for the New Music Friday Christian playlist to the right folks. Let me know if there's anything else. 

Hope you're having an awesome day! 🙂

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @nbailey1! Thanks for letting me know about this.

That's not cool. I've passed on your feedback for the New Music Friday Christian playlist to the right folks. Let me know if there's anything else. 

Hope you're having an awesome day! 🙂