New update sucks!!!

I reset my computer about a month or two ago and it ended up updating spotify. Where are my following and followers, the side bar for playing music is gone, home and radio dissapeared podcasts are gone, i can no longer go to other peoples accounts either! I am using a chromebook, i have one for school too and both of them updated, but my friends spotifys are all the same as before and im the only one with the update! Can i fix this??

Screenshot 2016-12-18 at 10.01.54 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-12-18 at 10.01.54 AM.png

Hey, welcome to the Community!

We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. There's more info here: https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/guides/#!/article/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my-....

Hope this clears things up. 

Comments
Alejandro_C
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey, welcome to the Community!

We're always testing things in order to improve Spotify. There's more info here: https://support.spotify.com/learn-more/guides/#!/article/why-am-i-seeing-different-features-than-my-....

Hope this clears things up. 

burtoall

Is there a way to change it back to the other version?

theruestew

I've tried everything to try to fix this problem to straight-up deleting everything off my computer that was dowloaded or cashed in the past day--there is no fix.

Hey, Spotify, bring back the other version for Chromebook, this version sucks. I can't do a lot that anyone with any other version can do, like edit my avatar, give playlists a custom cover, sometimes even play music.

Some buttons are interactable with clicking without actually pushing on my pseudo-mouse touch screen, just tapping, and some buttons require a physical push. Please fix this.

When I load the web player, sometimes just trying to press play will overload the page and nothing is interactable--except the ad, which seems to not care and loads perfectly fine in perfect, un-stuttering, 30fps. Please fix this.

2zlw-_rjb20cg

**bleep** can't even have my songs on repeat anymore this is terrible