Nike + running app repeating same song

Hello!
My Nike + Run Club App, on my iPhone, has suddenly started to just repeat the first song from a selected album.  The same album I've been listening to whilst I run for about 2 years!

It's not on shuffle, and the album plays fully when listening through Spotify itself, so it doesn't look like it's an issue with the actual albums playlist.

I've made sure the App is up to date and unselected and reselected the album through the Nike App, I've tried to look for other possible solutions in the App but I'm stumped to what it may be. Anyone else had this issue or have any advice?

Many thanks

Gill

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

Comments
Cuetus

Same issue, still....

ddinkheller
Visitor

thanks for the tip and it seems to play; however this is clearly not how it should work;-) Very frustrating Domenica

Sheerin03
Visitor

Any word on this? I’m having the same integration issue between Spotify and NRC. 

sandraqu
Casual Listener

Sheerin, I gave up pursuing it. It didn’t seem to be an issue for enough people and I refuse to loose all of my settings in NRC to delete and reinstall the app. 

I will nudge them. It seems that the issue is raining down now for more people. 

ddinkheller
Visitor

Now it’s not working again sucks 

hhh_OK

I have the same issue with Spotify and NRC repeating same song. Very frustrating 

Sesmao

Still keeps repeating...it’s the same old song

Mikearoo

April 14 and it’s still happening. I just started using Spotify and just linked the two apps for the pace playlist feature and got pretty frustrated when it only played one song. There’s no point in linking the apps until they fix it. 

Mikearoo

Your run history is saved in within your Nike account so as long as you know the log in you should be able to delete and reinstall without a problem 

CaptainKidd

As long as you have your log in details, it’s correct you can delete the app, reinstall and log in and all your achievements and run history will be there. That said, I just deleted the app, reinstalled and logged back in and it’s still the same. The regular NRC playlists work fine but the pace station playlists or picking an album continues to only play one song. Which is a pain in the **bleep**.