Nike + running app repeating same song

Hello!
My Nike + Run Club App, on my iPhone, has suddenly started to just repeat the first song from a selected album.  The same album I've been listening to whilst I run for about 2 years!

It's not on shuffle, and the album plays fully when listening through Spotify itself, so it doesn't look like it's an issue with the actual albums playlist.

I've made sure the App is up to date and unselected and reselected the album through the Nike App, I've tried to look for other possible solutions in the App but I'm stumped to what it may be. Anyone else had this issue or have any advice?

Many thanks

Gill

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

Comments
sandraqu
Casual Listener

Thanks for that information. 

For some time I thought that the "Sync Pending" notice was a sync between my Apple Watch and the iPhone app, but it's actually a message about syncing the information to the Nike cloud.

sandraqu
Casual Listener

Question: Do you have highly customized Location, Privacy, and Notification settings?  Personally, I do.  I'm curious to know if this has anything to do with the one song repeat.

dakanacho
I do as well
CaptainKidd

No I’m pretty relaxed with the location settings, and my privacy is set to ‘friends’. 

Jemi
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey everyone, 

Thanks for letting us know about this. It looks like some of you are experiencing the first song in an album repeating itself while using the Nike + Run Club App. 

If you're experiencing this, make sure to add a +Vote and leave a comment. We'll make sure to keep you updated here.

Thanks!

Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

sandraqu
Casual Listener

Thanks for the update!

SubKrypt

I’m having the same issue, very frustrating