Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Hi Spotify Team, I want to ask about the spotify, when i search for the spotify on galaxy store, i cannot find it, can somebody help for this? because i want use it on my galaxy watch

Thanks

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience on this.

We're happy to report that this should now be fixed for everyone 🙂

Let us know if you're still having trouble finding the app in the Galaxy Store on Galaxy Watch.

Thanks!

Comments
gunn51

Same issue here.  I had it when my watched was paired to the S8, but after resetting to pair to the S10, I can no longer download spotify since it isn't in the galaxy store.

adbee

Sme here for a brand new 42mm Galaxy Watch. I have it running on a 4G 46mm watch already..so it does/did exist!

prozac2502

Same thing here. Upgraded from S8 to S10 and can't find Spotify on the galaxy store even though I previously had it installed on the watch.

42mm Galaxy Watch.

NicoSanchez

I have the same problem! 

Theres no Spotify App in the Galaxy Store. I also updated to the new Galaxy S10.

Please Help!

luqmanz

Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android Pie

I also have the same problem

Cristobalion

Same here. Brand new watch. Australia.

Vinsanity87

Same issue here with a brand new Galaxy Watch 46mm just started to use it now (Spain).

a2hur

Same here on a new Gear Sport. Phone is an Essential with Pie.

And with all the other phones mentioned here, maybe this Android version is the problem? 

prozac2502

Managed to install Spotify by opening the link below with my phone. Still can't find it by searching the store, though.

http://apps.samsung.com/gear/appDetail.as?appId=com.spotify.w-spotify

E: I think this has something to do with the spotify app receiving an update (1.2.15). The old version (1.2.1) has been removed from the store index but the new one hasn't been published yet on all regions/android versions. 

Cristobalion

Yeah I was thinking that. Hoppefully its get fixed soon. Otherwise here the Samnsung Official Support told me that is not available any more for the Galaxy Watch, only for S2 and S3. But I think he didnt know much.

@prozac2502 wrote:

Managed to install Spotify by opening the link below with my phone. Still can't find it by searching the store, though.

http://apps.samsung.com/gear/appDetail.as?appId=com.spotify.w-spotify

E: I think this has something to do with the spotify app receiving an update (1.2.15). The old version (1.2.1) has been removed from the store index but the new one hasn't been published yet on all regions/android versions.