Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Hi Spotify Team, I want to ask about the spotify, when i search for the spotify on galaxy store, i cannot find it, can somebody help for this? because i want use it on my galaxy watch

Thanks

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience on this.

We're happy to report that this should now be fixed for everyone 🙂

Let us know if you're still having trouble finding the app in the Galaxy Store on Galaxy Watch.

Thanks!

Comments
Gasermubarak

Hey,

Having the same issue with a brand new Samsung Active watch along side Pocophone F1 running Android 10. (Egypt).

Any help?

Thanks,

Gaser

Asr012

Plan

Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Note 10+

Operating System

Android 10

I have both Samsung Galaxy Watch and Watch Active 2, and couldn't find the Spotify app anywhere

osamaelsayed

Dear spotify. I'm currently a user of the Samsung gear s3 frontier.

I am unable to find the app on the galaxy store.

Please do fix this issue as i am not the only one who is facing it.

Thank you very much 

Best regards 

Osama 

avtwito

I also have the same problem.

Badger_ZW

Phone: iPhone XR

Spotify Premium installed on the iPhone

Samsung Galaxy Watch 46mm

I can see the app in the Galaxy Watch Store, but I can’t download it.

i tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Galaxy app on my iPhone and it hasn’t worked.

The iPhone, the watch and all related apps are updated to the most recent version.

please help.

coolaz500

In Ukraine also can't find the application for Galaxy watch in Galaxy store

Imm1

Cant find app in galaxy store, already 2 years of this problem and they still didn't fix it!!

code_rider

I have a Galaxy Watch 3

model number: SMR855U

serial number: RFAN71BQJPL

IMEI: 355360110408191

One UI Watch Version 2.0

Tizen version 5.5.0.0

phone: iPhone XS 

I deleted Spotify on the watch because it could not connect to my account after three attempts. I assumed the app was corrupted or having network issues and a fresh install would resolve it. After deleting I looked on the galaxy store And could not find it. It does not appear on my phone either. What might be notably different with iOS Is that I must go through the galaxy watch app to see the available applications / watch faces I can download. Spotify is not there. 

can someone help? 

penonis

The problem doesn't seem to be fixed even if stated so. I just tried searching for spotify on galaxy store on my galaxy watch but can't find it.

Smitherinooo

Hello, I am still having this same issue 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy A21s

Watch: Samsung Galaxy Watch

I am able to download Spotify on Google Play store. But I can't download Spotify on the Galaxy Store, so I can't download Spotify on my Galaxy Watch either.

Both products are new and have been updated.