Premium

Country

Indonesia

Device

Galaxy S10+

Operating System

Android Pie

My Question or Issue

Hi Spotify Team, I want to ask about the spotify, when i search for the spotify on galaxy store, i cannot find it, can somebody help for this? because i want use it on my galaxy watch

Thanks

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience on this.

We're happy to report that this should now be fixed for everyone 🙂

Let us know if you're still having trouble finding the app in the Galaxy Store on Galaxy Watch.

Thanks!

Comments
adbee

The link doesn't work on our new 42" Galaxy Watch

Username511

I am having the same issue. I updated to galaxy s10 but now can't get spotify back. This is a huge shame because i got the ear buds too so that i could listen to music with my cellulat watch. Now i cant do that because i cant get spotify. Please bring it back to the store!

reinaldofialho

Same problem here

reinaldofialho

Country

Portugal

Device

Samsung Galaxy Watch

Operating System

Tyzen

My Question or Issue

Hello, today i tried to open spotify in my galaxy watch but the app keep loading and did not open. I uninstaled it and when i was going to instal it again i could not find the app in galaxy store anymore. What´s happening?

Timvanbuitenen

I have exactly the same issue 

drmac58

Same. I was able to download from a link however now when I try to login it says unable to login

Greenjb

Same here.  New watch and can't find the app on the watch or in galaxy store.  Very frustrating. 

7ysken

Same problem here. Already asked Samsung-Support... told me to ask Spotify.

Whats the matter? Just bought the watch with the main pupose to listen to Spotify without mobile while running.

H-bomb

Yep, same issue here after getting an S10, when connecting my watch to my new phone can no longer find Spotify in the watch app store. So annoying! 

Mantisentil

Hey there @H-bomb !

Spotify should be automatically installed on new Samsung S10 and above devices. For other devices, you can install it from the Google Play Store. Hope this helps 🙂