Announcements

Having trouble seeing your Wrapped stories? To fix this, update the Spotify app to the latest version.

Find more info on our community FAQ.

No info about already added song to a playlist.

When listening to songs in Spotify Web Player there's no such option to see if song is already added to a playlist or not.

Fix this!

Hey @krists_abele,

This feature is not available right now for the web player, but we'll let our developers know this is something you'd like to see.

If you ever need us again, we'll be just one post away from you.

All the best,

Comments
Melody
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey there @krists_abele!

We hope you're well.

Could you please fill out the full Ongoing Issue template below? This is just so that we can give the best advice possible.

Thread:

Description:

To reproduce:

Device:

Operating System:

Browser:

Thanks 🙂

/M

krists_abele

Thread: Spotify Web Player.

Description: No pop-up log with info - This song is already added to this playlist // Options: Add anyway /or/ Skip duplicate - of the song which I'm adding to current playlist.

To reproduce: If am using Spotify Desktop App this feature works every time, but when using Spotify Web Player no info log. Queston this is some kind of a bug or just there's no such feature created for Spotify Web Player?

Device: Stationary computer

Operating System: Windows 7

Browser: Google Chrome

Thanks for reaching back to me,

Waiting for an answer!

Cheers!

MaryC1
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @krists_abele,

This feature is not available right now for the web player, but we'll let our developers know this is something you'd like to see.

If you ever need us again, we'll be just one post away from you.

All the best,

krists_abele

I realy hope some day development of this feature will be executed.

Thanks for reaching out!

Cya!

krists_abele

I noticed that none of the added songs through Web Spotify Player has been added to selected Playlist.

HELP!

Why is that so? And are all they lost which I have added, but are not saved (or not apperaing)? 

krists_abele

Waiting for a reply from You, @MaryC1 @Melody

JackF

Hey @krists_abele, that's no good! Which browser are you running the Web Player in? Could you try opening the Web Player in a different browser or in an incognito window and adding a few songs to your playlist?

Does that help at all?

Keep us posted!

krists_abele

Currently using Google Chrome.

Tried in Google Chrome incognito window and also in Internet Explorer, still no results - no added songs.

krists_abele

How would You comment this? @MaryC1 @Melody @JackF

JackF

Thanks for trying, @krists_abele!

Do you see any error message when you try to add a song to your playlist with the Web Player? If possible, would you be able to give it a quick go on another PC? Do you have the same trouble?