No more than 200 public playlists?

I have *a lot* of public playlists, but I want them all to be public. Currently spotify only displays the first 200 playlists as public. It would be good if the entire selection of public playlists could be seen.

Hey @mpd, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for the feedback. We'll make sure it's passed on to the right team.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

Comments
Alejandro_C
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @mpd, welcome to the Community!

Thanks for the feedback. We'll make sure it's passed on to the right team.

Let us know if there's anything else we can help you with. 

freemanuk22

Same problem. Have made all my playlists to public, but my wife can only see the first 200. Can this be improved? 

Solafladu

I have the same problem. 

I prepare a library of dance music, sorted in playlists by dance style and tempo, for others to use.

Now they can't browse them all because the list of playlists gets truncated. Can't Spotify just load the rest of the list when the user scrolls down far enough? 

KorgZero

Hi,

any news?
Thanks 🙂

estulo

Any news on this?

Joel-M

Hey @mpd@estulo@KorgZero@Solafladu, and @freemanuk22,

As @Alejandro_C said, it isn't currently possible to have more than 200 playlists visible to your user profile page. This was not an issue because of the way you put it as an ongoing issue. Of course, this is not an issue for anyone because no one wants more than 200 playlists wanting them to be all public. However, you can make this an idea in the idea submissions page. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

papasmurph

Please fix this.

I create playlists as artist-centered studio album discographies for my favorite artists, and I have plenty. Now it lists only up to "O", so there's plenty more. If paging is needed, then add it.

"this is not an issue for anyone because no one wants more than 200 playlists wanting them to be all public" Really?

papasmurph

It seems to be fixed in the latest Windows application (upgraded yesterday). I also checked the Android application that works.