Not a single song available.

Hello, 

I would like to submit an issue with listening to songs on Spotify. 

Lately I am getting th emessage:

"This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it."

I have tried listening to Playlists created by myself, Public playlists and Followed artists as well. Nothing is working.

My Internet connetcion is okay, I am using the official Spotify soft and I got the Spotify Premium account prepaid and basically I am not able to listen to any music last couple of days.

The soft is up to date, I havent mad any changes in settings lately. 

I am from Slovakia. Can the country restriction be a problem?

Thank you a lot. 

Kaya

Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃 

Comments

Same issue here. On a private playlist, I can't play some songs. This issue is on the web player, Spotify Desktop for Mac and Spotify Player for iOS. 

As on the web or iOS nothing appends when I press the play button, the Desktop application tells me "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it"

MonicaM_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hi, @kayakondacska and @user-removed!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Could you let us know what device, operating system and Spotify version you're using? Also, do you remember is this started happening after a specific update or event?

We'll see what we can suggest. 

JuanSebastian
Status changed to: Closed
Hey,

We're closing this thread as we didn't receive an answer from you. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

All the best 😃