Not able to connect to Pinnel Supersound II

Not able to connect the spotify app to Pinell Supersounf II through Spotify connect. Worked the first time I tried it, then never again. I get the "connecting" messages it makes when it tries to connect, but then nothing. And songs continues to play on phone, and there's no stream on the Pinell radio. 

Tried restarting both the radio and iphone, doublechecked the wi-fi connection nothing. 

No problem using the spotify connect from my Iphone to my Mac. 

Comments
Alejandro_C
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey @Johanna9, welcome to the Community!

Can you let us know the operating system and Spotify version you're currently using?

We'll see what we can suggest. 

Johanna9

Hey @Alejandro_C

iOS version 9.3.4 

Spotify version on iphone 5.7.0.1055

Additional information. Checked spotify connect from my Mac to the Pinell radio and that worked. 

Johanna 

Alejandro_C

Thanks for your reply!

Does reinstalling the app help at all? Check out these steps.

Let us know how that works out. 

Johanna9

Hi @Alejandro_C

Tried deleting and downloading the app again and it has been working every time i tried for the last three days. Great joy! 

Alejandro_C
Status changed to: Fixed

haakonob

Hi! 
I have the same problem as mentioned by Johanna9 earlier. From the spotify app I try to connect to my Pinell Supersound II+. But I get the "connecting" messages it makes when it tries to connect, but then nothing. I have tried to re-install the app, but still doesn't help. I have tried iPad, samsung andorid phone and a PC. None of them are working. Is this a common problem with a Pinell Supersound?

krister89

Reset the Pinell radio to factory settings. Make sure you connect to the same network as your device with spotify. Many routers got 5 GHz and 2,4 GHz both at the same time. Connect to just one of them, on all devices. Also, delete the wifi that you don't use (2,4 GHz or 5 GHz) on your devices. Worked for me. 

Newfarm

I have the exact same problem. Does not Work from PC, android or iPhone. Just says "connecting". Have tried to reset the radio to factory defaults. Have other Spotify connect targets that are working fine. No wifi trouble. 

Ullisunny

It's not working for me either 😞 I have tried everything above!