Announcements

Not able to undo a Thumbs Down in Radio, and not able to delete a Radio Station.

I accidently thumbs downed a song on a radio I station I made that I really liked. Is there a way to undo the thumbs down? If not, is there at least a way to delete the station and start over? That radio station is ruined for good to me if I can't undo a Thumbs Down on a song I heard that I really really liked. If I cannot un-Thumbs Down a song nor delete a station, then please fix at least one of these issues to make this interface more user friendly. I use multiple devices, this issue exists on all of them: Desktop OS, Windows, and iOS

Hey @chickenwingding, welcome to the Community!

It's currently not possible to undo a thumbs down in a Station, but we'll definitely let our team know this is something you'd like to see. 

For now, you can add all of the tracks to a playlist along with the track you disliked on accident. 

If you need anything else, let us know.

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @chickenwingding, welcome to the Community!

It's currently not possible to undo a thumbs down in a Station, but we'll definitely let our team know this is something you'd like to see. 

For now, you can add all of the tracks to a playlist along with the track you disliked on accident. 

If you need anything else, let us know.