Notification Drop-down Box

Hi Spotify, when you click on a new addition to the notification drop-down box, are the other notifications supposed to deselect as well? This is VERY annoying. Again, the only way to really keep track of new music is to keep track of times, days, etc. It should be simple and visual. Please can you fix this issue, so that unlistened tracks are still highlighted. Also, can you please make the notification box larger? Or the scroll speed slower? Or create an option to skip between new tracks and albums? Or create a notifications page? Or bring back the green dots? Or bring back the notification numbers on playlists? Any one of these would help music lovers! Thank you!

Hey @bjc999

This is more so a feature request vs an issue. I'd suggest sharing your comments in the idea section. It's definitely an area we're always looking to make improvements with 🙂

0 Likes
Comments
Pete
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @bjc999

This is more so a feature request vs an issue. I'd suggest sharing your comments in the idea section. It's definitely an area we're always looking to make improvements with 🙂

bjc999
Roadie

It's definitely an issue, I don't think Spotify with all its clout would be silly enough to build a notification area that simply sucks. Not least after removing two of the best features (playlist notifictions and green dots). That would make no sense whatsoever.

Or are they?

You need somebody like me on the team to project manage. 

Related Issues