Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Option to unban/unheart artists from dailymix

I've played the daily mix and I was delighted that i was able to ban artists i did not feel like listening _at the moment_, also i had hearted some super annoying songs.

Now I can't play daily mix because i don't hear artists that i might like, and there are some **bleep** songs ruining my zen. Please do something for this. All similar issues were from last year and you said that you will fix this. Now is the time to do something.

Some small dropdown menu would be cool, that it would show likes and dislikes, and user could alter their choices. Also when liking a song, does it automaticly increase probability to play same band more? When do we get slider menu that we could alter the percentage of automatic choices. 

Hey @ponakka, welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to undo a heart or ban from your Daily Mix, but we'll definitely let our team know it's something you'd like to see.

If you need anything else, just let us know.

Comments
SergioDavid
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @ponakka, welcome to the Community!

It's not possible to undo a heart or ban from your Daily Mix, but we'll definitely let our team know it's something you'd like to see.

If you need anything else, just let us know.

ponakka

How do i entirely ban awful bands away from my playlists. Like for example i don't want to hear any or queens of the stone age ever.