[PS4] Playback Issues

Plan

Free

Country

United States of America

Device

Ps4

My Question or Issue

My music continues to pause not allowing me to listen to any song completely I have searched for hours with no solution working is there any way to fix my problem

Hey everyone,

The right teams took a look backstage and this should be fixed now! Please make sure you're on the latest version of the app :)

If you're on the latest version of the app and you're still experiencing this, we absolutely want to know. Please post in Help - Other if you are so we can investigate ASAP.

Have a good one!

Comments
JT_raptor22

Ps4 software latest version spotify  2.07 also latest. Was working 12 hours ago but neither system software recieved any updates between then and now...wth? Nothing has changed on my end that would cause this "bug" :/

fer4pro

hola 

soy un jugardor de ps4 y mi problema es que la musica se pausa xada 1-3 segundos me version de la aplicacion en ps4 es la 2.23.13-258e0f8

¿Alguna solucion?

Blueberrygamer

Ps4 started happening today works fine own my android but only pauses my music own my ps4 app

User11111

Ok so i found a work around to play your playlist, select your playlist and play a song now go to ps4 menu Settings- Network-set up internet connection  and just do as normal, go back hold the PlayStation button(Quickmenu) and resume song this worked for me, dont skip songs tho or you have to do it again, so put a playlist on and leave  that on. Let me know

user-removed
Not applicable

PS4 Phat

6.20 OFW

1TB Seagate FireCuda

DNS: 1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1

Spotify was working fine this morning until an hour ago started pausing about 1-2 second into a song....

Blueberrygamer

Thanks that works for me but I hope they can fix the problem so I dont have to do that everytime 

user-removed
Not applicable

From LiveChat 

" Thanks for staying with me, MortexMedia! I'm thankful for the info you've provided as I was able to do a well-documented report on this. We've already raised this issue to our best tech folks and they are now looking in to this."

qlindsey123
Casual Listener

February 11, 2019 and the issue is still not fixed. SMH !!!! R.I.P to people with Samung TV's and spotify.

djAbadia

Same problem me too

xCarbonfuryx

It's just started playing songs normally for me 2 hour later , hopefully it works for others . Let me know 🤙 not sure if it's just me