Parrot Astroid Smart, Search issue

Hi Spotify.
As posted earlier; the Spotify app on our Parrot car unit has a depressing issue..
We have been using Spotify on our Parrot Asteroid Smart for some years now and have been very happy about it. Mid January the searh function just stopped working..? Do you have have any idea what happened? 

I checked the software version running on the unit.. It is the latest availble on the Parrot website.
.. I also tried to remove the Spotify app and re-install it, but only with the same result: Whateever name or word I enter as searchphrase, it pops up saying: "No result". This makes Spotify practically useless..

In the Spotify app the version number is: 100.4.9 
Libspotify 12.1.134.gba1124f3 

.. It seems that the Spotify app no longer is available in Asteroid Market for Asteroid Smart.. I can only access the Spotify app thru the "my applications" folder in Market, not when looking into the “Music” folder, where suddenly only Spotify competitors are present. Does this mean that the Smart unit no longer is supported by Spotify?? 
.. When googling this issue, it seems that this is a general problem?

Thanks,
Best regards
Kasper

Hey @KasperG! Thanks for writing in the Community.

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, the app's integration is changing on the Parrot Asteroid Smart. For info on how to carry on listening, check out this page.

If you have any other questions, feel free to get back to us.

Have a great weekend 🙂 

0 Likes
Comments
JuanSebastian
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @KasperG! Thanks for writing in the Community.

As we look to improve the overall Spotify experience, the app's integration is changing on the Parrot Asteroid Smart. For info on how to carry on listening, check out this page.

If you have any other questions, feel free to get back to us.

Have a great weekend 🙂 

Related Issues