Country

Hungary

Device

(PlayStation 3)

Operating System

(PS3 System Software)

My Question or Issue

Dear All,

I have a PS3 device that I use only for Netflix and Spotify. Yesterday Spotify worked properly. However, today when I started the application, I got the following error message under the Spotify logo:

Error connecting to Spotify. Please try again later.

I do not have any network issues, Netflix is working as expected. I tried reinstalling the app and restarting the device but the issue still persists.

Could someone please help me with this?

Thank you

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
davnerix
Visitor
I am experiencing the same issue on PS3 in Italy.
miahu
Visitor

Same for me. Poland

Victoriama
Visitor
Same. Argentina
ShortFinal
Visitor

Same problem for me in Canada.  Was working fine on the PS3 yesterday and now getting the same message as you.  I've tried deleting and reinstalling the Spotify app on the PS3 (twice) and have rebooted my router.  It still doesn't work.

Victoriama
Visitor
I have the same problem. When I try to play music by connecting my cell phone, it plays but I can't access the app on the PS3. It stays on the screen with the logo and that message.
fgary7
Casual Listener

Thanks for commenting guys. I got a bit relieved that it is not a local issue at my side. However, it still does not work. Do you think is there a was to report it directly to Spotify? I am quite new in this Community.

ShortFinal
Visitor

You need to report to @SpotifyCares via direct message on Twitter.  The sooner more people report, the sooner they will realize it's a problem on their end that needs to be resolved.

When you report, I suggest you reference this discussion thread so they can see this is a global issue.

fgary7
Casual Listener

Thanks, I reported it to them. I would appreciate if someone joined me with this from you guys.

ahnu
Casual Listener

Same Australia

e_ijk

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

Device

Sony Playstation 3

My Question or Issue

I have been using Spotify on PS3 for a long time. Since yesterday, whenever I try to open Spotify, it tells me "Keine Verbindung zu spotify, probiere es später nochmal", meaning "no connection to spotify, try again later". Obviously, I have tried many times since then. Also, it's not complaining about "Playstation Network" and I am logged in there.

Has there been any change to the Spotify PS3 service?

Related Issues