Playback stops after each song with downloaded albums

N0ne of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Premium

Country   USA

Device

Iphone 6S

Operating System

ios 13.4

My Question or Issue

Some of my saved (offline) albums will only play one song and then stop when I am offline.  When online, they play the whole album. Also if I try to skip to the next track, it stops playing and shows me the album tracks.  I can play the next track if I choose it but it won't go from track to track without actually selecting a new one. I have made sure that the repeat and shuffle options are off.  I have deleted the album and reloaded it.  Still not working.  Please help.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Related Issues

Comments
Visitor

Just installed new version 8.5.54.1127

Still NOT fixed for newly downloaded albums!

Regular

And here we are about to go into the fourth week of this **bleep** with no real "fix".

Casual Listener

Hey everyone, just so you all know, there is a new thread going on the same issue. Except this one is still open and not marked as 'Fixed'. Here's the link, hope to see you there: https://community.spotify.com/t5/iOS-iPhone-iPad/Downloaded-albums-stop-playing-after-one-song-APRIL...

Regular

Well, it seems solved to me with this last update from yesterday... thanks

Regular

I thought it was fixed last night, but it's back to playing only one song this morning.

Visitor

Some of my saved (offline) albums will only play one song and then stop when I am offline.  When online, they play the whole album. Also if I try to skip to the next track, it stops playing and shows me the album tracks.  I can play the next track if I choose it but it won't go from track to track without actually selecting a new one. I have made sure that the repeat and shuffle options are off.  I have deleted the album and reloaded it.  Still not working.  Please help. Still having problems even thought this issue is labeled as fixed.

Casual Listener

Plan

Premium

Country

US

Device

iPhone 7

Operating System

IOS 13.4.1

Hi, I posted about this issue a few weeks ago. It was fixed temporarily and now has returned with recently downloaded albums. Please investigate the issue further. Thanks