Playlist Disappeared

So, there's a playlist called Happy Songs (not Happy Hits), that I'm really into. I love every single song on it, and listen to it all the time. But today, it disappeared. The option to go in it is still there, but I can't play any of the songs. I can't shuffle, I can't do anything. I use the iOS app, and the Web Player, and it's not letting me access in either of them. Right now I'm trying to remember the songs on a list so I can make my own playlist. I know it might've deleted, but why would it? I really loved all the songs there, so if it disappeared, I would be truly heartbroken. I just really wish there is a way to get it back.

Hey @sandradeutl!

I'm marking this one as closed for now. But don't hesitate to reach out whenever you have any other questions!

Take care! 🙂

Huib 

Comments
Hubo
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @sandradeutl! Welcome to the Spotify Community!

That's odd! Could you send over a screenshot of what you're seeing? Also, could try to log out and log back in? Let me know how it goes! 🙂

sandradeutl

@Hubo , 

This is what I see on my lapop, and phone

123456789.PNG

IMG_1059.PNG

That's really just it, it does nothing else. I'll try to log in and out, thanks for your help! 

ZullyB

Thanks for the info, @sandradeutl!

It looks like this playlist is either in the process of being removed or changed. This does happen from time to time. The playlist is getting a refresh from the team backstage and we hope to have it up and running soon.

Let us know if you have more doubts 🙂

Hubo
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @sandradeutl!

I'm marking this one as closed for now. But don't hesitate to reach out whenever you have any other questions!

Take care! 🙂

Huib 

iceinthesun

Hello,

I also miss this special Playlist hardly! Please dont remove it... if so, let us pls know the list, so we can reproduce it.

sandradeutl

Yeah, I have about half of the list down, but I need the rest, I can make my own private/public playlist, I just need the list of songs that playlist had.