Playlist Hacked

Everytime I play my playlist, a song I'm listening to gets interrupted and some Mahmood Khan artist randomly plays. I end up going back and forth between my device vs "web player on chrome" and the only way to stop them is to go offline. Sometimes my songs skip to a different song on my list but when it's fully taken over, it's by Mahmood Khan (random artist I do not follow nor want to). I am a premium user and this is enough to make me cancel if it continues. Issues started end of November. 

Hey @NC08, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If your account has been taken over, check out this article for what to do next. If you're still having the same issue after updating your password and logging out everywhere, we suggest contacting the right team following the steps at the bottom of the article.

Cheers.

Comments
Alfredo
Roadie
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @NC08, welcome to the community!

Thanks for reaching out to us.

If your account has been taken over, check out this article for what to do next. If you're still having the same issue after updating your password and logging out everywhere, we suggest contacting the right team following the steps at the bottom of the article.

Cheers.

Rokitman08

Hi everyone, ive recently ran into a very annoying issue. I would be listening to my music off my saved playlist and all the sudden at about a quarter into the song (Not exactly but about how long it takes) the song would skip ahead.

As well as the skipping it would also skip to a random song in a completely different genre.. like very different genre... like i would be listening to my songs wich are mainly r&b and rap and it would play something from a random artist i have never heard of untill now. Mahmood Khan a pakastani pop artist . 

These random skips in songs happen very frequently probably 5-7+ times a day and it is getting very very frustrating. It happens on desktop and on android. It is not my headphones triggering a false skip signal becuase it never skips on other music software or pauses youtube videos and i have checked all connections. I reinstalled the android app and it does not seem to make a difference

It is becoming very frustrating and i need help, I have seen similar issues on the community board but nothing has worked or was even exactly the same issue i had.And i desperately need some help with this.

~Rokitman08

Related Issues