Playlist not showing on smart tv

Hey, 

For some reason, since yesterday 2.25.17 my playlist hasn't been showing up on my Smart TV (vizio, model: D24-D1). I have a premium membership. I have reset, re login,  and still nothing

We appreciate your reports about the TV app. Due to our inability to continue updating and maintaining the LibSpotify TV app, we had to take the unfortunate decision to remove the app from the some of our platforms. There’s more info available at www.spoti.fi/tvapp.

There are still plenty of ways to stream Spotify through your TV and other platforms! For more information, head to www.spotify.com/tv.

Comments
Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: New issue report

Hi @Tagamenthb, welcome to the Spotify Community! 

Do you get any error messages when trying to listen to your playlists? If so, could you send us a screenshot of it?

Just to check, do you have that issue with all your playlists?

We'd like to investigate a bit more 🙂

Hubo
Spotify Star
Spotify Star

Mercystreet

Last week some of them would load and some would say still loading. Since Saturday, the Playlist page opens, but nothing else shows up. You see the header, but no playlists ever load.

Aimee_T
Roadie

Hey @kbmoctezuma, welcome to the Spotify Community!

We recommend reinstalling the application on your Smart TV. Also, does logging out and back in to your account help?

We'd like to investigate a bit more 🙂

petehayrake

I went to play some music on my Roku 3 with the Spotify channel - selected Playlists, and initially just saw the spinning wheel. Sat there for a few minutes. Closed out, retarted the Roku. Opened Spotify channel again - now after selecting Playlist, it just lists "Starred" with no tracks. Logged out of my account on the Spotify channel, logged back in - same thing. Uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify channel - same thing. Tried the tip of loggin out of Spotify channel on Roku, opening web player, playing single track, and then logging back into Spotify channel on Roku - same thing.

kbmoctezuma

I've tried deleting it and reinstalling it. I also have tried logging out and back in, it still doesnt work. @Aimee_T

Austra02

Is there any update on thias issue? I'm also experiencing the same issue on my Samsung TV.

My personal playlists no longer show up when I log in to Spotify on my LG Smart TV with the exception of my "Starred" playlist. However, there are no songs in it. Adding songs to the Starred playlist, logging out and in again, removing and readding my account factory resets of my TV and reinstalling the app do not fix the problem. No solutions I've read about so far on here have worked.

Additional notes: Playlists also no longer even show up as a selection category in results of searches. Also, my acccount (which is premium) is linked to facebook, but instead of showing my name, it shows only a number (124204111).

massagemandy09

How did you fix the problem avatar42? I'm having the same issues

I haven't been able to fix it yet. As I said, I've tried every potential solution I've found on here, and nothing has worked. It seems that this problem isn't just isolated to LG Smart TVs either. I've seen posts on here for other platforms and kinds of TVs as well.

Related Issues