Announcements

Playlist/playback issues

I have over 300 songs on my playlist. Why when I play it does it only play about 20 of them on repeat? Happens with shuffle on and off.

Hey there!

Thanks for the heads up. As we haven't had a report on this for a few days, we're going to be marking this thread as Not an Issue for now. 

If you're having this issue, logging out and then back into Spotify should help to get things back to normal. 

We also recently made some improvements to our shuffle algorithm and would love to hear your feedback here.

Thanks.

Comments
howellelizabeth

Leave my playlist alone. The songs I've compiled are what I want to here. Your interruptions are unwanted and annoying. If Youdont fix this problem I have no use for your service. It use to be good. All of a sudden every time I hit a play list its bull**bleep** I am not intrested in listening to. I hate spotify these days. Its totally annoying. Leave my selections alone. Let me fu action within this app the way I chooose. Not through aggressive moves of pushing thing on me I'm not intrested in hearing.

Aimee_T
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey guys! Welcome to the Spotify Community.

Can you let us know what device, operating system, and version of Spotify you're using? Also, could you let us know if you have the same issue if you log in to a different device?

We'd recommend restarting your device to see if it helps.

Take care 🙂

Jim
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey there!

Thanks for the heads up. As we haven't had a report on this for a few days, we're going to be marking this thread as Not an Issue for now. 

If you're having this issue, logging out and then back into Spotify should help to get things back to normal. 

We also recently made some improvements to our shuffle algorithm and would love to hear your feedback here.

Thanks.

Env: prod