Country

Netherlands

Device

iPhone 11 Pro

Operating System

iOS 13.3.1

Spotify version

My Question or Issue

If I'm listening to, say song #237 in a playlist, when the song is over it always jumps back to the first song in said playlist. This happens with any song # I choose.

How can this be solved?

Edit: I say playlist, but I mean the list of "Liked songs"

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks! 

Comments
webboy998
Visitor

experiencing the same issue on Win10 UWP-APP:
version number: 1.1.31.703.g256add22 (Microsoft Store version)

anna_rissa
Visitor

I contacted support (who are all very courteous) and still have no closure on this issue.  I did a clean reinstall so many times now but it doesn't fix the issue. I notice it happening on other playlists now as well. I'm using app version 8.5.57.1164 on a OnePlus 6T, Android Version 10.

vanecc
Visitor

One+ 7 pro

Version: 8.5.58.954

OxygenOS 10.0.5.GM21BA

Kyubik
Visitor

21st of May and we’re still here. How long are you guys gonna take to solve this? Also, paying full premium with this annoying glitch is rly not cool. 
it has been almost two months! 
iphone 11

usa 

kaufmann890
Visitor

Also have this issue, always goes back to the start of liked songs, and doesn't play in the order j have sorted, plays by recently added.

Flook75
Regular

Got this annoying issue well. Updated today to the latest Spotify but still no joy.

Done all the usual uninstall, logout, redownload songs on my playlist. Driving me up the wall

Model iPod touch 6th generation

IOS 12.4.7

Spotify version 8.5.60.881

SjakDK
Visitor

Same problem here..

Pretty annoying!! Instead of just collection info why don´t you just fix it? It is weird if it is only your users who are getting this problem. Have you tested it yourself and do you (at spotify) experience the problem?

The post is at least 2 months old!!

Get going please. 

Katerina

Hey there folks,

Rest assured that our tech teams are still looking into this!

We really appreciate your patience so far and you sharing the requested details here in the thread as they help our teams better investigate what's happening.

We'll make sure to pass on any updates as we get them, thanks 🙂

jadedai

This has happened to me too but I just deleted the app and redownloaded it 

mudmen89

Well, i have a theory:

Searching for a band (Metallica in this case) just for re order all the songs... i have all the discography on my Liked Songs but on the Metallica profile i cannot see them "selected", is like there is no relation between my liked songs from the band and the list itself from the band page on Spotify.. so.. just one more weard thing about this issue. And im thinking if this behaviour could be maybe one reason to the main issue.

Btw, i hate the "Liked Songs".. there is no need no changed the old list of favs songs... where when we save a album, automatically add the songs of the album on my list. Now everything is more complicated, i want a music player, not a social media.

Sorry for the last parraph.

Related Issues