Playlist

hi i have bought a new TV Samsung .when i run Spotify will see only my own playlists. I want a list that Spotify has called Discover weekly. please help

Hey @Dolarn!

Are you still experiencing the same? Since it's been more than a week since the last reply, we'll be closing the post for now. But if you need further assistance, we'll always be here for you.

Take care! 

0 Likes
Comments
Dolarn
Casual Listener

hi i have bought a new TV Samsung .when i run Spotify will see only my own playlists. I want a list that Spotify has called Discover weekly. please help

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Dolarn! Thanks for reaching out!

That's weird! Are you following your Discover Weekly playlist? You can do that on your desktop by clicking: 'Browse > Discover > Discover Weekly > Follow'. Let me know how it goes.DW Find.jpgDW Follow.jpg

Take care! :)

/H

Dolarn
Casual Listener

Hi. I play through my Samsung TV, I do not have as many menus as you have on my computer or iPhone

Dolarn
Casual Listener

image.jpg

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Dolarn

Here's how to follow Discover Weekly on your iPhone. Can you try that? Let me know how it goes.

Dolarn
Casual Listener

i am following that. IMG_0048.PNG

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @Dolarn! Welcome to the community!

Alright, great! Weird, it doesn't show up. Could you try to log out on your TV and log back in? Let me know if it shows up then. Also, if you could check if there are any updates available, that'd be great.

Dolarn
Casual Listener

maybe I'll write that I only use the TV to play Spotify. nothing is plugged in, no computer or mobile :beaming_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Dolarn
Casual Listener

ok going to try this

Dolarn
Casual Listener

no, nothing worked quite sick. I do not get up the playlist, but I get the other playlists from Spotify