Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[Playlists] Sharing playlists with Duo account not working

Hey - Ive just signed up for a Duo account. I want to be able to share playlists, both mine and the ones Spotify curates for me across both accounts. Ive followed the steps outlined here: https://support.spotify.com/ie/account_payment_help/premium_duo/duo-share-playlists/

...but when I go to share the playlists Im told there are 0 available. I have loads, and I have saved the Spotify ones too. Any ideas how I get around this? 

K

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

Comments
Luan

Hey, @kevhoran 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here! 

Could you try to go through this process using the incognito mode of your browser? And if the issue persists, could you send me a screenshot showing what is happening? (Be sure that you cannot share any sensitive content on images).

Keep me posted!

Best Regards,

hezorg

kevhoran

Hi Herzog 

Thanks for your reply. Its the same when I log in Incognito – I'm logged in as the plan manager but Im told I have 0 playlists to share (see grab attached)

K

Screen Shot 2019-11-28 at 09.10.35.png
Peter
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.

We’ve passed your info on to the relevant team, who are currently looking into it.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

Could you make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• device + OS version
  • exact Spotify version
  • a screenshot showing the error?

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

kevhoran

Im logged into my account on Chrome 78.0.3904.108 

Im on mac OS Sierra - 10.12.6 (16G1408)

Im have Spotify 1.1.20.510.g7d28aaaa

Screengrab in post above. 

Peter
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

hrodric7

Hi @Peter 

When you will resolve that issue?, while this problem will resolved, the user that trust in this suscription can recive a retribution a descount.

angelsgirl74

This is ongoing, any sign of a fix?

gearmusik

we just bought "duo"

how do we share our playlists?

gearmusik

Sankethk

Ive been a Duo member since March but i still use the same account for the other users as the playlists really cant be shared. The Duo page clearly said we could share playlists. Doesnt look like this is going to be fixed anytime soon! Guess its better to go back to a single premium account then.

Any updates on this issue? Is there a way to duplicate all of the main account playlists on the 2nd account? That's the only reason I joined Duo and it isn't working.