Free

Country

USA

Device

Chromebook

Operating System

Chrome OS

My Question or Issue

Hey so today I was trying to listen to some of my longer playlists l(ike 100+ songs) and for some reason they didn't load any songs past like 100. I would just get the spinny loading circle at the bottom, which went on forever, and I refreshed like 3 times and it still wouldn't load. This only happened on Web Player on my Chromebook, because I checked my phone and I didn't have the same problem. I was a bit confused because this never happened before and it just started today. Although, the past couple days sometimes a message would pop up on my Chromebook screen saying "oops an error occurred, please reload." I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it. Sometimes the message would pop up and a song would still be playing in the background, sometimes it would pop up for no reason, and sometimes it popped up when I refreshed the page a couple times, like today. Like I said I just started having the playlist issue today and the reload message has only been popping up for like a week so please HELP.

Hey guys,

Thank you for reporting this issue on the Community!

We have passed this on to our tech team, who are currently looking into it. 

Before clicking +VOTE to show that you are experiencing this issue, could you make sure you've tried the following troubleshooting steps:

• Log out > restart device > log back in
  • Try Incognito or different web browser
  • Clear the web browser's cache/cookies
  • Try a different device
  • Restart the router
  • Make sure that the web browser is updated?

We will make sure to update you here as soon as we have any news! In the meantime, if possible, we recommend that you use the Desktop app as a temporary alternative.

Thanks!

Related Issues

Comments
Rock Star 4
Rock Star 4

Hi @iz_pedraza01 and welcome to the Community! :)

Just checking, but have you already tried clearing your browser cache or tried an alternate browser? If not, I'd recommend deleting your internet history/cookies, rebooting and trying to sign in again. 

Hope this might help and have a good one! :)

butwevegotheart
Music Fan

This is happening to me, as well, except I'm using Firefox. It's happening on any playlist with more than 100 songs, not just ones that I've made.

acermak

Same issue here. Hasn't loaded fully all week. Weird thing is that it still plays the songs that I can't see.

bnzss
Casual Listener

Tried these things, and no dice. Also as OP and I are on Chromebooks, we can't readily switch browsers. In any case, even in incognito mode the problem persists.

digforvictory
Music Fan

I'm having the same issue. Can't go further than about 100 songs down in any playlist. I'm on a Chromebook too.

Immensely frustrating.

huffywuffywuff

I'm having the exact same situation and considering that i only use spotify on my chromebook, it is extremely frustrating. I don't know what to do.

andromedalovesu

Same issue, any browser, any device

AzuasV

The same problem with me, on all devices!

ParentalControl
Roadie

Seems like this has been a issue since Monday or Tuesday. Please fix it. I'm sure if this many people are having the same issue. It somthing that needs to be looked into further by IT in Spotify.

Update: Seems that Spotify has fixed it. I'm able to load all playlists. I didn't have to clear my history.

Eliza9

I'm having the same problem on my chromebook. I've refreshed, rebooted, logged in and logged out and nothing has worked. And my chromebook has restrictions because of administrators so I can't delete Spotify off my browsing history to try and get it to fix. I've cleared my cookies and it didn't work. Please fix