Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts- There was a problem displaying this page!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10 (not sure about number, but most up to date)

My Question or Issue

I was playing my podcasts like usual up until a moment ago when Spotify had an update.  I did the update and now can't access my podcasts.  It looks like everything else is working just fine.  I even re-installed it and still nothing.  I think the update needs a patch.

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your reports. This should now be resolved, just make sure you have your apps up-to-date

If you're still experiencing this, make sure to create a new post on the help boards and we'll help you out from there. 

All the best!

Comments
iamproxima90

I have the same issue, also on Windows 10 and since the latest update yesterday. I can only listen to podcasts on the computer if I start them on my phone first and then click the play button in the PC app. The PC podcasts page displays the "There was a problem displaying this page!" error.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, as I listen to a lot of podcasts throughout the day.

vitorgmoura

same problem! Any advice?

1FairyLov3r

Same here. Podcasts wont display at all and from my home page my podcasts (when i click on recently played) wont play. Really frustrated.

SaaphyrFlayme

Me too!! But I am in teh USA, on premium on an iMac (macOS Mojave 10.14.4)

I can scroll down to see some of my subscribed podcasts, but not the ones behind the message. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 9.16.18 AM.png
midworken

I am having same issue.  Windows PC in the USA.  Logged out, then logged in.  Did not resolve.  Uninstalled and re-installed.  Did not resolve, either.

severusssnape

I'm having the same issue. Most of my podcasts are blocked by the error image

colonelkevin

Same problem. Any official word on this yet?

memod8

I was having the same problem, I had to scroll down (like all the way down) and clicked on a link that says Podcasts and I was able to look at the Podcast portal like normal

Screen Shot 2019-05-01 at 10.52.09 AM.png

JNotelddim

Same issue for me in Canada, Windows 10.
Reinstalled and it still didn't work.
Can scroll down to see some podcasts but not the ones hidden at the top.

Cv19

Yep, same problem here with Mac. It just looks like that "error" page is showing up on top of the podcasts list page (because scrolling down does work but there are some still hidden under the 'page'.) Strange