Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Podcasts- There was a problem displaying this page!

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10 (not sure about number, but most up to date)

My Question or Issue

I was playing my podcasts like usual up until a moment ago when Spotify had an update.  I did the update and now can't access my podcasts.  It looks like everything else is working just fine.  I even re-installed it and still nothing.  I think the update needs a patch.

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your reports. This should now be resolved, just make sure you have your apps up-to-date

If you're still experiencing this, make sure to create a new post on the help boards and we'll help you out from there. 

All the best!

Comments
catdotgif

Same here, I tried logging out, logging in, uninstalling/reinstalling.  Thanks for the tip about just scrolling down.   The podcast functionality in Spotify could be better in a lot of ways.

I'm having the same problem. 

Windows 7 Desktop Client version 1.1.5.153.gf614956d

Oddly, If I scroll down on the "There was a problem displaying this page!" banner, SOME of my podcasts are below it.  Weird and suboptimal, but still kinda working?  Might work for others. 

tnetnetn.PNG

ashleygalvan

**bleep**! Having the same problem since yesterday. Someone needs to fix ASAP, its quite annoying. 

cherylh1

same here with Windows 10

cherylh1

Hey- there they are!  I just scrolled down a bit and at the bottom of the error screen are most of my podcasts.  The top row is covered by the banner but the bulk of them are still there.

Sealock713

Yes! My Podcast list briefly appears then is replaced by a message that says "There was a problem displaying this page! This page does not exist or an error occurred."spotify1.JPGWhat's funny is if I scroll down, I can see the bottom of my Podcast list (just the last two rows) but if I resize the screen to make it smaller, more Podcasts appear at the bottom. I can click and play on any Podcasts where the thumbnail is visible.  The message covers up the top few rows making them unavailable.

Windows 10 PC Desktop
Spotify version 1.1.5.152.gf0f488f1 (Windows Store version) 

stubcosco

I'm having the same problem. Windows 10, pc, USA. Podcast page is affected.

NickAllan90

Getting this same problem. Have Spotify acknowledged it yet?

Peter
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

We've received reports that users are getting the error message 'There was a problem displaying this page!' when accessing the Podcasts tab on the desktop app.

This is an issue which we are aware of, and which our tech team are currently looking into.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to click + VOTE.

Could you also make sure to provide us with the following info, if you haven’t already:

• device + OS version
  • exact Spotify version
  • a screenshot illustrating the issue?

Thanks! We’ll keep you posted and let you know as soon as we have any updates on this.

deathslover1980

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

the issue is that ill open up my PC's app for spotify and click on podcasts. will show i have them there for a second or two then *poof* gone. listening to music works fine, listening to music related stuff works fine.

i just checked spotifyon my samsung android phone and i can click on the podcast list and works fine (even shows new episodes) thank you for that update its awesome.