Premium - Crackling, Stuttering

Crackling and stuttering sounds with and without headphones while using Spotify Premium on Moto X, Android 5.1. Recent issue (might be with most recent app update, but I can't be sure as my apps are set to auto-update)

We're glad to hear it's working now @Janicen619!

If there's anything else we can do for you, just give us a shout. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a great day 🙂

Comments
Sophia

Hey @Janicen619! Thanks for reaching out to the Spotify community. We'll be happy to help. 

In this case, we recommend to reinstall the app. You can find the steps here. Also, is this happening on Wifi or mobile data? We'll see what we can suggest. 

Let us know if you have any questions. We'll be here for you 🙂

Sophia, 

EstefanyA_Bog
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Janicen619!

We'll be changing the status of this thread to Need more info. Can you let us know if what @Sophia suggested helped at all? Also, send over the info we requested.

We'll be glad to lend a hand.

Janicen619

Thank you both for your advice! I tried reinstalling the app and so far, so good. (As a background, the issue happened over both mobile data and WiFi, with or without headphones plugged in to the device).

EstefanyA_Bog
Status changed to: Closed

We're glad to hear it's working now @Janicen619!

If there's anything else we can do for you, just give us a shout. We'll be happy to lend a hand.

Have a great day 🙂