Premium account unaccessible

Hi there - I am paying for a premium account at the moment through my phone contract with Optus. However it logged me out one day and when i log back in it says that it is a free account but i am being charged each month for the premium package. ptus says they can't do anything about this - can you please help?! i dont want to be paying for it if i can't use it and dont want to pay for a second account so i can use it. I have tried to 'forget my password' and log back in but it still says its a free account.

Thanks

Jenna

Hi, @jennaq987!

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help.

0 Likes
Comments
Leonardo
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @jennaq987!

Welcome to Spotify's Community.

It sounds like you've got a second account with Spotify. Are there any other email addresses you could have used to register with Spotify? It's worth checking those inboxes to see if you have any emails from us (that will mean your extra account is registered with that email address).

• If you don't have another email address, note how you log into the Spotify app usually.
  • If you use your Facebook details try entering your Spotify username (if you created one originally).
  • If you use your Spotify username try entering just your email address.

Let's also review the information you'll find here.

Hopefully this will help! Feel free to reach us out again.

MonicaM_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hi, @jennaq987!

It seems we didn't receive a reply from your end. For this reason, we're setting this post as "Closed".

Don't hesitate to create a new thread if you need some extra help.

Related Issues