Premium not working anymore

Hi,

I have a Spotify premium account for years with my local phone carrier, but from yesterday it don't work anymore that tells me that i have a free account. Can you please do something?

Thanks

Hey @Cbwyan!

Hopefully everything was solved with the accounts team. For now, we'll be closing this post because it's been a while since the last reply. If you need anything else, feel free to get back to us.

Cheers!

0 Likes
Comments
AndyJoel
Spotify Legend
Hey @Cbwyan!

Welcome to the Spotify Community.

In this case, we'd recommend making sure you're logged into your Premium account. You can check here if you have a secondary account.

If you're logging in the right account, could you try reinstalling the app? Here's how.

Keep us posted.

AndyJoel
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Need more info

Cbwyan
Casual Listener

Hey @AndyJoel,

I’ve just tried to desinstall the app but it doesn’t work😐 

I’ve also reached thé support from my local phone carrier and they say it’s technical issues from a Spotify update

AndyJoel
Spotify Legend

Thanks for getting back to us and trying out the steps we sent. 

In this case, our Accounts team can take a closer look at this. You can get in touch with them from any of our social media help sites: @SpotifyCares on Twitter and Spotify Cares on Facebook. Just send them a private message with your account's email address and username.

You can also use our Contact Form to get email support.

Don't hesitate to drop us a message if you need us again.

All the best ✌️
FabianS_Bogota
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Cbwyan!

Hopefully everything was solved with the accounts team. For now, we'll be closing this post because it's been a while since the last reply. If you need anything else, feel free to get back to us.

Cheers!

Related Issues