Problems activating Hulu with the student discount.

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I originally had the bundle with the premium spotify and Hulu for 9.99 a month but then all of a sudden the Hulu was taken off so I called Hulu and they said that Spotify canceled my hulu subscribtion? I then signed up for the student discount because I didn't know about it until this happened and when I went to go activate my Hulu account, I hit "I already have a hulu account" and then it says the "Page Not Found" and then when I refresh the tab it says that "We've hit a snag." I have read other posts about this issue and I have tried doing it in incognito browers and a different browser and nothing is working. Please Help

IMG_4610.PNG
IMG_4611.PNG

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you make a new thread in the relevant board? We'll get back to you there.

Thanks! Stay awesome :)

Comments
Tvaughn1987
Visitor

I still hasn’t heard back from anyone. I signed up for student premium with access to Hulu and SHOWTIME for $4.99 a month. I can not access Hulu or SHOWTIME. I contacted Hulu and they have no power as my membership is with Spotify. I cannot click activate from the Spotify website bc the link doesn’t work. I have been asking about this since May with the multiple messages and chats. No one has been able to help and I am paying for a service that I am not getting. I catted with someone for almost an hour a few days againa and they took my email and  A supervisor was supposed to email me to help, and no one ever reached out to me. 

aryr123
Visitor

Currently expeirncing the HULU activation issue. There is no link to redeem my Hulu account, the link just prompts me to buy a new subscription.

Im located in California, USA and signed up for the Student account

mpettit39
Visitor
I got mine up and running a few weeks ago.