Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems activating Hulu with the student discount.

Plan

Premium

Country

United States

Device

iPhone 6s

Operating System

iOS 10

My Question or Issue

I originally had the bundle with the premium spotify and Hulu for 9.99 a month but then all of a sudden the Hulu was taken off so I called Hulu and they said that Spotify canceled my hulu subscribtion? I then signed up for the student discount because I didn't know about it until this happened and when I went to go activate my Hulu account, I hit "I already have a hulu account" and then it says the "Page Not Found" and then when I refresh the tab it says that "We've hit a snag." I have read other posts about this issue and I have tried doing it in incognito browers and a different browser and nothing is working. Please Help

IMG_4610.PNG
IMG_4611.PNG

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone!

If you’re still experiencing this issue, can you make a new thread in the relevant board? We'll get back to you there.

Thanks! Stay awesome 🙂

Comments
Peter
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey folks,

We've received reports that users are having issues signing up to our Premium for Students + Hulu offer.

Could you first try subscribing to the offer by opening it in another browser, an incognito window or a separate device?

If that doesn't work, could you provide us with the following info so that we can pass it on to the right folks:

• Are you getting an error such as the ones shown in the screenshots provided by the OP?
  • Were you on another subscription before attempting to subscribe to this offer?

Thanks! We'll be looking out for your replies.

lolopop3

I have tried activating Hulu in a different browser as well as in incognito window and on both my phone and my laptop and it just keeps giving me the errors in my screenshots. The only other subscription I was on was spotify and Hulu bundled for 9.99 a month but Spotify I guess canceled that. 

grossrc

Same problem here. I know sometimes bad URLs can be cached so I went through the whole process in incognito and three different browsers + another device.  Been trying the page the past three days and it has consistently given me the same error, very clearly a bug that needs fixing.

Zacguthrie96

Having the exact same issue today. I see this has been a problem for a few days. This should really be addressed. 

tmagee

Any updates? I'm trying to watch that bachelor in paradise.

mpettit39

I am in the exact situation as the original poster, I was signed up for the $9.99 a month for 3 month that suddenly ended and when I logged on to restart the plan I apted for student plan for $4.99 a month. When I follow the prompts to activate Hulu and link my exsisting account, I am redirected to a page not found. I chatted with someone just now and he made me think the issue would be handled promptly but it looks like this problem has been happening for a bit and still no solution.  

Peter
Status changed to: Under investigation

Hey folks,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us - the right team is currently looking into it.

We'll let you know as soon as we have any updates!

Take care 🙂

sueann08

I am having the same issue across all devices and incognitio mode. I chatted with somene who attempted to assist me with signing up to no avail. 

jdavis9492

Ive had the same issue for several weeks now and have tried all the same suggested resolution with no success. spotify needs to reach out to hulu and arrange a temporary access account for those that have been paying for the service they are not receiving. this is getting rediculous. 

Losis

Hello I have an issue playing a song from an artist called Aests and the song is called Fight. Anyway I can get some assistance or info on why I can't play this music?