Profile Picture

I am currently using a Chromebook, and I am having difficulty uploading a profile picture. I have tried following steps from other the article provided by the main help center, bt it's not working. When I put my cursor over where my profile picture SHOULD be, I am not given the option to change/add it. Does anyone know how to help?

Hey @planetrocks! Thanks for coming to the community!

This is not yet possible using the Web Player. To change your profile picture, you can use the desktop app. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy new year! :)

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey @planetrocks! Thanks for coming to the community!

This is not yet possible using the Web Player. To change your profile picture, you can use the desktop app. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Happy new year! :)

delacroixsuzuki

No you CAN'T use the Desktop app because Chrome OS doesn't yet have a version available for it!  Idiots

Rock Star 16
Rock Star 16

Hey @delacroixsuzuki!

I understand your frustration. I know it's not ideal but I recommend borrowing a desktop device from a friend or family member to change your profile picture. Also, I recommend posting this as an idea on the Ideas board, but be sure to do a quick search before posting! :)

Keep rocking!

donbergaaas
Composer

sucks monkey **bleep** cant change profile pic on chromebook