Ps4. Spotify stuck on loading screen

So on ps4 when i open spotify it only shows the loading screen and nothing else. I tryed reinstalling 2 times still the same problem even do on my friends account and on my side account it works fine. Please HELP
(Attachment added)

Hey!

We're going to change the status of the one to 'Fixed'.

If anyone's still experiencing the issue, don't hesitate to give us a shout and we'll look into it further.

Thanks for all the info 🙂

/L 

Comments
Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend
Status changed to: Fixed

Hey @Manfredas2020, welcome to the Community!

Does it help if you restart your network connection or use a different one?

Let us know how that goes. 

Manfredas2020
Casual Listener

Sorry but no still the same problem 😞

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Thanks for letting us know, @Manfredas2020.

It might be worth restoring lisences on your PS4. Just select Settings > PlayStation™Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses. If content you've downloaded from PlayStation®Store or add-on content fails to start, this might fix the problem. We'd recommend restarting your PS4 after completeing the steps. 

Let us know how that works out. 

Manfredas2020
Casual Listener

@Alejandro_C

So yes i restored Lisence on my ps4 but still the same problem nothing changed.  stuck on loading screen. 

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Thanks for giving it a try!

We've reported this to our technical team to keep investigating. We'll keep you updated.

Stay tuned.

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Hey, @Manfredas2020!

Can you try the steps on this thread?

If that doesn't help, let us know and we'll keep investigating. 

Manfredas2020
Casual Listener

@Alejandro_C

My language was english (UK) already so i changed to english (USA) but nothing . Then i tryed other languages nothing. Then i changed languages and tryed reinstalling spotify app on every language still nothing. Stuck on three dots poor me. 

Alejandro_C
Spotify Legend

Thanks for trying!

We'll keep investigating internally.

Stay tuned.

EstefanyA_Bog
Roadie
Status changed to: Fixed

Natalie
Spotify
Spotify

Hey there,

Are you still having trouble? If so, would you be able to send us a picture of your screen?

Thanks!

Related Issues