Public Playlists not available to other users

None of my Public playlists are available to other Spotify users.  I made sure that these are not Collaborative playlists.  I know someone else who is having the same problem.  Can someone help? 

Other people are able to search for and find my user ID and from that they can look up my playlists.  However, if someone simply searches for one (or any) of my playlists, the playlists do noe come up.  Again, these are Public playlists, not Collaborative.  One example is the playlist, "Cover Songs (Phish, etc.)"  This is public, but if other people search for it, it does not come up.  Please help.

Hey everyone!

If your playlists were recently created or aren't streamed enough, they might not appear under the search results. You can check our support site for all the information about this.

@modelt_1000, about the sharing issue, the link you copied on the email was the embed code. This code is used to embed your playlist on a website. You can find all the info on how to share here.

Are you able to check your Facebook profile to see if the playlist is showing as shared? If it was posted to your wall, some users that aren't following your Facebook won't see your post on their feed, unless they go in your wall to check it out.

Keep us posted.

Comments
FabianS_Bogota
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @modelt_1000!

Thanks for letting us know about this. Just to confirm, if you share the playlist with the link, is people able to see and follow it? Let us know if this is occurring from different devices. We'll see what to suggest.

Take care!

modelt_1000

It depends on how I share a playlist.  

From my MAC I tried clicking on Share / COPY LINK TO CLIPBOARD / f (facebook) and shared the playlist with someone, but they said they never saw my playlist shared on facebook.

After that tried clicking on Share / COPY LINK TO CLIPBOARD / </>.  I then composed an e-mail and pasted the link in the body of the e-mail.  I had to delete part of what had been pasted, keeping only:

https://embed.spotify.com/?uri=spotify%3Auser%3Amodelt_1000%3Aplaylist%3A726g0RDAYJSqpeLdxXunch

The person who received the e-mail (on a MAC) was able to open my playlist and listen to it by clicking on the link.  After that I asked them to search for the name of the playlist on Spotify, but they said nothing came up.  However, they were able to search for my user name and from that, look at my play lists.

When I search for songs/albums on Spotify various artists, albums, playlists and songs come up.  However when people try to search for my playlists nothing comes up.  Can you help?

pargonn

I have same problem...

Alfredo
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hey everyone!

If your playlists were recently created or aren't streamed enough, they might not appear under the search results. You can check our support site for all the information about this.

@modelt_1000, about the sharing issue, the link you copied on the email was the embed code. This code is used to embed your playlist on a website. You can find all the info on how to share here.

Are you able to check your Facebook profile to see if the playlist is showing as shared? If it was posted to your wall, some users that aren't following your Facebook won't see your post on their feed, unless they go in your wall to check it out.

Keep us posted.

modelt_1000

Hi Fabian_SB.

If I share one of my playlists by sending a link, people are able to listen to it, but they can't click on FOLLOW.  Yes, this is ocurring from different devices (MAC, iPhone, web player on a PC).  The only way that people can find my playlists is to search for my user id...or search for my name and look at a list of people with the same name, then click on me and they can see my play lists.  Why can't people simply search for (and find) any of my public playlists?