Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue disappears after closing the desktop app

We're receiving reports that this issue is also affecting desktop users and queued tracks are being removed after restarting the app on Windows and Mac.

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Just make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
Rigsby1

I have not had this problem since the original occurrence, and was eventually solved. 

kornfan2007

It still happens daily for me. I put my PC into Sleep mode overnight and the next day my queue is empty. Someone in the QA team should really add this to their tests before code is pushed lived. Not a single response about it this time. Not a good sign at all

ninjafridge

So this was fixed since my last post and now has broken again 😔

KnoxRobbins

I recently have been getting this problem to some extent on my desktop version (accessed thru Firefox on Windows 8.1)
After an advertisement break, the queue and songs glitch and disappear off my queue.
Yesterday they also went as far as disabling my audio twice, which I had to close everything down to recover it.
It can happen on the first ad break or after several other breaks.

NLCas8

I'm still having this problem when I put my PC to sleep mode, quite annoying..

kornfan2007

@NLCas8 I made a new topic for that one as they are completely ignoring this topic now. It would help to get more replies on it. It is at https://community.spotify.com/t5/Your-Library/Putting-Windows-10-into-sleep-mode-will-clear-queue/m-...