Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Queue not working correctly when adding songs (iOS)

Plan

Premium

Country

USA

Device

IPhone 6s

Operating System

IOS 11.4.1

Spotify Version

8.4.six nine.787 

My Question or Issue

As the subject says, the queue isn't working correctly.  If I pick a song on a play list, then open the queue and drag a song to the next position, then skip to that song, it plays.  But when I open the queue again, it shows the first song as still playing when it's not, and when I try dragging different songs around, it acts like it hasn't been modified at all when it has.

Basically, it's like the queue doesn't update after moving one song.  Which is a huge pain.

And before you ask, yes I restarted my phone.  And yes I uninstalled and reinstalled Spotify.  So no, that won't fix it.

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all your reports and patience. 

This should be fixed in the latest version of the app.

If the issue persists for you, please make sure to reinstall the app on your devices by following the steps here.

Cheers!

Comments
Goalds567

Problem is still occurring even with the new update on Iphone 8

Paul-B

Hey,

this issue is not fixed yet. I am still getting the exact same bug on my phone. I recently switched from an iPhone 6s to an iPhone 7 (migrated data using the migration assistant) and the issue still occurs. 

I have tried: 

1. reinstalling the app completely

2. wiping all app data

3. logging in and logging out

4. switching phones

5. reinstalled iOS

I am currently using the following configuration:

iOS Version: 12.1.2

Spotify Version: 8.4.89.675

iPhone 7 

Subscription Plan: Student

Kind regards,

Paul

grazamataz

@Jemi 

I am still having this issue as of now. Spotify completely crashed this morning when I was moving things around in the queue. This is NOT fixed.

iPhone XS

iOS version: 12.1.3

Spotify version: 8.4.89.675

julianpr

Same issue here!

emilyxclark

I am having the same problem. It’s so annoying and my app is fully updated 

fo_vydtuk-a26

Hi everybody,

Same issue for me, both on Windows and Mac OS.  Many problems while adding songs to the queue :

- Impossible to add an entire playlist, album or selection to the queue : I have to add song one by one !!

- Even adding one by one, I have sometime to left click and choose add to the queue because the drag and click is not working...

Thank you to work on it and to correct it for the new update of Spotify... All these thing were workingwhen I started to use the soft. I use it on different computers (at work, at home...) and I have the same issues everywhere so it doesn't depends on update or OS... Is there anything to do with my account ?