Radio missing from Fire TV app?

Just put the app on my new Fire TV, all okay except that I can't find the radio function using my Fire remote

Hi @Br39, welcome to the Community!

At the moment, the Radio feature isn't available for your Fire TV. We'll let the right team know this is something you'd like to see in the future.

All the best 🙂

Comments
Julian
Status changed to: Not An Issue

Hi @Br39, welcome to the Community!

At the moment, the Radio feature isn't available for your Fire TV. We'll let the right team know this is something you'd like to see in the future.

All the best 🙂

Rsslone
Casual Listener

Still not a feature? Why is something as important as radio not availible on FireTV?

pamulli
Casual Listener

Over a year later and you still don't have the radio feature on the FireTv app? I will likely cancel my subscription since that isn't available.

Br39
Casual Listener

Gave up on FireTV. Now have Sonos Beam as a TV soundbar and ethernet connected to it for Spotify streaming. Also means I don't need the TV on to listen to Spotify. Use the Sonos app only, which talks to Spotify. Don't use the separate Spotify app as well as the Sonos app else it gets it's knickers in a twist and randomly stops playing. Sonos app has a search by Spotify artist, song etc and the results include the radio feature that is missing from FireTV. Sound quality is great too. Switched FireTV for AppleTV so I can use the NowTV app, sound and picture quality great. Just thoight this may help someone.

Related Issues