[Radio] "Hide this song" button 🚫 does not work

Plan

Premium

Country

IE

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

In the last update that I'm aware of, the icon for removing a song from a Radio changed. This was no issue but rather that clicking the new button that is now called "Hide this song" doesn't do anything. 
I'd like to ask one thing. Why change something that didn't need fixing? The previous button which was called "Remove song from radio" or something along those lines, worked perfectly fine and it helped tune a radio to the songs of a specific genre I was enjoying within the playlist I made the radio from.

It would just be nice to have something that worked. Like it already did.

2019-08-05_13-34-16.gif

Hey folks,

Thanks for your patience while we looked into this issue.

We’re happy to say that this should now be fixed for everyone! Make sure your app is updated to the latest version.

If you're still having trouble, make sure to post a new thread in the relevant help board here.

Thanks!

Comments
ebanmcvean

Having the same issue here. I hope it is solved. I agree that the previous system worked just fine.

pacmaniacdk

I have this issue as well.

smcatub

I'm having the same issue, tried an uninstall / reinstall and it is still happening.

jbeagz

I'm experiencing this too. My radios keep replaying songs that I don't want to hear. I've stopped using Spotify for now. Hopefully they can get the "Hide this song" button/icon working soon.

azkeric

I have the same problem. Please help. It is maintained as of August 16, 2019, Spotify version 1.1.12.451.gdb77255f

Tengo el mismo problema. Por favor, ayuda.

Se mantiene a fecha 16 de agosto 2019, versión Spotify 1.1.12.451.gdb77255f

Saludos desde Chile

Teganosaurus04

I'm having the same issue, like another user I tried an uninstall / reinstall and that did NOT fix it. 

zmmby

I have the same problem aswell. 

This is a common thing when i update my Spotify, and get a new fault. 

Getting tired of this. 

Setari

Plan

Free

Country

USA

Device

Windows 10 PC

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Spotify does not show a dislike button for radio. I listen to Sabaton radio and there is no dislike button on the PC for any song, just the Heart button. I would also like to ban artists from appearing in the Radio as well, which I do believe was added, but again, I don't have access to. Is this a Premium feature?

joshp75

It's because Radios are just static playlists now. It's a joke.

OneByBoo

Hey there @Setari,

thanks for posting !

Spotify is always looking to improve its app.

If you'd like to see features that aren't yet implemented, i recommend visiting the Ideas Exchange.

It's where users can leave feedback and have other users vote for the idea.

Here's a link to the Ideas Exchange.

Hope this helps 🙂