Random Music

My Spotify continues to play one random artist. "Mahmood Khan" I genuinely have no idea why and how this is happening. I've never listened to this artist previous to this. But even when I'm not listening to Spotify the music will randomly start playing. It's become increasingly annoying and I have not been able to find a fix. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now. Someone, please help.

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're closing this thread for now.

If you're still having trouble with this, don't hesitate to let us know. We're always here to help.

0 Likes
Comments
SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @basedkoby, welcome to the Community!

Do you get a pop-up message in the app when this happens? Also, are you on a shared WiFi network? Have you ever given anyone else access to your account?

We'll see what we can suggest once we have this info.

basedkoby
Casual Listener
No, I don't receive any pop-ups and as far as I know, no one else has access to my account. Not certain why this continues to happen. Maybe I should change my password to be safe.
Alfredo
Roadie

Hey @basedkoby!

Thanks for getting back to us.

Let's try following these steps to make sure your account is secure.

Once you try them out, use the account as usual and let us know if this happens again.

Cheers.

SergioDavid
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey there.

We haven't heard from you in a while, so we're closing this thread for now.

If you're still having trouble with this, don't hesitate to let us know. We're always here to help.

Related Issues