Randomly pause song

Hi! Yeah I know that there are some similar posts like mine, but maybe anyone can help? Recently I just had my spotify app to the newest version and just make it premium on 1st february. But it keeps suddenly paused while my mobile data connection is fine. [Edit] I tried using wifi and it went well. No pauses at all, but still problem when using mobile data

Also, it's just happened last night. I was never experiencing this as long as I used spotify since 2016, so this is the very first time. I had re-installing the app, restart the phone, or even log out and log in, but none of them works anyway. 

Hey @Herdiniprmsr,

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day :)

0 Likes

Related Issues

Comments
Huib
Community Legend
Status changed to: Need more info

Hey @Herdiniprmsr! Thanks for letting me know!

That's odd. Could you send over a screenshot of how things are looking on your end? Also, does the same thing happen if you download your music to your device? Let me know how it goes! :)

Have an awesome day!

Herdiniprmsr
Casual Listener

@Huib I am afraid that this is the only screenshot I can provide, so when I am using mobile data, it usually stops at 10/11 seconds. I havent try to play the songs if download so I don't know if there's any issues

Screenshot_2018-02-05-08-30-29-28.png

SergioDavid
Roadie

Thanks for the screenshot.

Do you have the same issue if you change the audio quality you use while on mobile data? You can find the steps on how to change this here.

Give it a try and keep us in the loop.

Herdiniprmsr
Casual Listener

@SergioDavid I'm afraid so. When I changed it to the higher quality, it'll be stopped in a shorter time. For example, stopped at 0:06 or when played in extreme quality, the song doesn't play. 

SergioDavid
Roadie

Thanks for trying.

Just to clarify, you originally had it at the lowest audio quality setting, right? If so, let's try a quick reinstall. Just follow the steps listed here.

Be sure to let us know if it helps. 

Aimee_T
Roadie
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @Herdiniprmsr,

We're closing this thread as we haven't heard from you in a while. If you're still having the same issue, just give us a shout.

Have a nice day :)