Announcements

Re: Sharing a song (my friend's name is not X)

Hi there and welcome to the community,

Thanks for reporting. I can reproduce that on my end too. 

Don't worry, it's just a cosmetic issue. When you press Send, then the track will be send to your friend without any issues.

@Daniel can move this one to Known Issues if it hasn't already been posted there.

Comments
Popify

When I select a song to share, then select that friend from the list...all that remains in the "Enter a friend's name" box is an "X"

Popify

thanks Jordi!

(I re-checked 3 times before I sent it.  Agreed cosmetic...but disconcerting for user experience.)

Daniel
Status changed to: Fixed

Soundofus

Hello there and welcome,

That's a known bug. But even if you get a X you still can click send and your friend will receive the song.

I experienced the same and I clicked 4 times send and my friend received the songs 4 times!!

Popify

thanks Daniel!  Thanks too for the empathy Soundofus! (I've probably done the same thing myself...user experience is so important)

meahtenoha

@Jordi Are you still able to reproduce this? 

Jordi

Good question @meahtenoha. Seems fixed on my end. You can mark this one as fixed.

meahtenoha
Status changed to: Fixed

Antonio1943

Hi Friends.

When I want to use the option send    and add FB frienda names not all of them  do not show. I have commented this with Spotify help , but so far no good news, I am a Premiun user . Anyboday can help me resolve this issue???'

Also I am expereencing a new problem, I want to share music , spotify seems to do all procedires but the music does not get even to my FB page.... Is it a temporary problem????  or  a new problem   Too many users????'

Thanks

Antonio