Recently played artists not updating

Thread: 1168441

Description: The RECENTLY PLAYED ARTISTS section isn't updating on some user profiles. 

0 Likes
Comments
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Fixed

IcanHearUnow
Roadie

Finally!! Thank you.

user-removed
Not applicable

Thank you! Glad to see this happen. As it's still an issue for many of us.

IcanHearUnow
Roadie

I think it's inconsiderate of Spotify, after 4 months, to not make sure that all of its clients have fully functioning software and that it's working properly. They make sure that I keep up my part of the bargain of paying them every month!

foldedletters
Recently played artists has never been a well thought out function /and/ it has never worked properly. It should be a simple history feed. See hype machine. Please fix and stop over thinking the solution.
user-removed
Not applicable

@foldedletters up until early April, it worked absolutely fine for me. Have to admit I'm blaffled as to why to this day there is no perm solution yet.

IcanHearUnow
Roadie

@user-removed @foldedletters  @Meredith     I know I am annoying....but mine friggin' does not update. I have had one update in five months. I see other "friends" RPA updating on the regular. In the passed month I have seen other profiles updating several times. Spotify doesn't care at all, and it is upsetting. 

smittyman62
Music Fan

I hope this is fixed soon! I have been having this issue for many months now and it's very frustrating. 

user-removed
Not applicable

@IcanHearUnow I don;t think you're annoying. You're understandibly frustrated. I too have noticed that some of my friends "recently played" have been updating. This issue obviously isn't affecting every spotify user. None the less, it's an issue that should have (in my opinion) been fixed by now.

I'm just happy it's currently under investigation.

IcanHearUnow
Roadie

@user-removed Thanks Joshua, you're too sweet. I am glad as well it's being investigated, and hope a solution is close to being implemented.