Announcements
We're aware that some podcasts are unplayable right now. Additional info can be found here.

Recommended songs missing for some playlists

Hey everyone,

We're receiving reports that users are not getting recommended songs based on their playlists.

If you’re experiencing this issue, make sure to add your +VOTE and follow the instructions in the Status Update below.

We'll be keeping everyone up to speed here, so make sure to subscribe to this thread!

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

Comments
vag-o-matic

Recommended songs don't refresh, they just reorder themselves. The same 10 songs repeatedly. This is super annoying. Why do I pay for a service that is so broken?

koveich

Windows 10 Pro desktop version 1.1.66.580.gbd43cbc9-a

My playlist recommendations disappear entirely from playlists and when they do appear, they will generate one list of recommendations that do not change after clicking refresh multiple times. I've attached a photo of this Funk playlist's recommendations after first opening it as well as pressing refresh three times in a row with no change. And yes, I've tried this on multiple playlists over the past few weeks on desktop and web both.

Fix this critical issue please.

recommended 1.jpg

recommended after 3 refreshes.jpg

MysteriousWolf

OS version: Windows 11

Spotify version: Spotify for Windows 1.1.67.586.gbb5ef64e

Edit: fixed after clicking find more a few times.

Mihail
Status changed to: Not Right Now

Hey folks,

Thank you for reporting this issue to us.

We just wanted to let you know that the right folks are looking into this.

We're not able to provide an exact timeline for a fix, but we'd recommend always keeping your Spotify app up to date to ensure you're on the latest version.

Thanks again!

jacksbyrne

Hi! Just wanted to check in and see if there's been any updates on this, as it's just cropped up for me on a playlist I was building today. Hit roughly 50 songs and the recommended section just stopped showing up. Interestingly, the Enhance button on iOS throws an error for the same playlist, and I can't create a similar playlist on the desktop Mac app when I'm done (throws a red 'something went wrong' error).

Latest versions as of right now, have tried clean reinstalls on iOS and Mac OS, different browsers, different accounts. Anything else I'd need to troubleshoot with?

reasay

Oparating system: Win10, Desktop player

Brief description of the issue:

I get double recommended songs after clicking onto the "laod new" button in a special playist only .

Steps to reproduce the issue:

1. Open the windows desktop executable
  2. Navigate to my playlist
  3. Scrolled to the recommended songs
  4. Pressed load new
  5. every song suggested is duplicated

What steps you’ve tried already:

1. Restart the executable
  2. Restart, logout, login
  3. Restart, logout, close, login

Type of Spotify account you have: Premium

The app version of Spotify you’re using: Spotify on Windows [1.1.91.824.g07f1e963]

Any screenshots, if they can help to explain your issue: 

image.png

best regards