Regarding spotify upgrade

l have asked for help on here. l have emailed spotify and now this. No responcse. l have premium an when l sign on it starts to install spotify everytime not just once in awhile  but everytime. Then a window comes up saying there is an error no suggestion on how to fix this. When l click it sthen my music comes up an more often then not it tells my discovery is not avaiable. When u pay for something you expect everything you pay for. when you buy a car it does not come without a steering while with a note sorry steering is not avaible at this time.  Then everytime a window pops up saying spotify has a newer spotify an to click an it will restart your spotify well that was a big mistake it poped back up alright an for 5 days now it has been making it so l can hear my music offline which again l pay for that to.  This is one upset member Well this is my 3 time to get help if no answer lm out Peace.

Hey @jameshonest!

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us whenever you need help. 

Take care. 

Comments
Melody

Hey there @jameshonest!

We're sorry to hear that this is happening, and we'd really love to help as best we can.

Can you let us know the following:

Device:

Operating System:

Spotify App version:

Exact steps to reproduce the issue:

We'll be right here to help out, don't worry 🙂

Thanks, and take care.

jameshonest
Hello it's Acer e 15 windows 10
Melody

Hey @jameshonest!

Thanks for letting us know the above info, that's great. We'd like to ask a few more questions if that's ok. This is just so that we can give the best support.

• 1. Can you fire over the version of Spotify you're using?
  • 2. You mention when you log in, that it starts to 'install Spotify'. Can you let us know a little more information on exactly what happens? Also, any screenshots of what you're seeing here would be handy.
  • 3. The error messages that you're getting. Can you send us a screenshot of these? We'll be able to see what we can suggest once we've taken a look. 

Thanks for your patience, and we'll be right here to keep helping don't worry 🙂

EstefanyA_Bog
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @jameshonest,  

Do you still need us to lend a hand? If so, can you send us the info we requested on the previous post?

In the meantime, we'll be changing the state of this post to "Need more info".

We're here, and always happy to see what we can suggest.

Have a lovely day 🙂

Mara_F
Status changed to: Closed

Hey @jameshonest!

We're changing the status to this post as Closed since we haven't heard from you in a while. No worries though, you can get back in touch with us whenever you need help. 

Take care.